Brand Manual Art Director
Tallinn, Eesti /
Our client is an international service design and branding agency, Brand Manual. They use service design to improve their customer’s experience, one touch point at a time. Together with the client, they create products and services that people not just use, but love.
Their experienced and professional team is looking for a curious, creative, and constructive
who brings along high quality creative handwriting, new ideas, ability to speak along strategically in house and with clients. The Art Director will build and maintain the bridge between strategy and execution. Working with strategists and team leads on one side, the client on the other and the creative team by his/her side, he/she will help to turn business plans and market challenges into tangible solutions.
Art Director talks directly to clients, pitching his/her ideas and working with company leaders, owners, board members. Brand Manual goal is to solve business problems. Therefore, the ability to see the bigger picture, contribute to business solutions and communicate effectively with clients is crucial. The projects are often life changing and create long-term value for the clients. Projects can last for longer periods (up to 6-9 months). Work can be intensive, which requires dedication, discipline, proactive behaviour and very good self-management.
Art Director is able to plan and organise his/her own work, to achieve the desired results the first time. He/she is also an inspiration, motivation, and support to two junior designers in the team. We expect you to be self-motivated, knowledgeable, curious, and informed about the best practices and developments in your area.
You are a suitable candidate if you have
- Experience in creating concepts and working systematically, considering both the big picture as well as the client’s business goals.
- Experience in working with clients, presenting your team’s work, and taking constructive feedback.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with client teams.
- Ambition and courage to work in one of the best companies in the field.
- Skill and experience of leading and managing a team of designers is an advantage. If this is not yet part of your daily activity, then the personality, wish and mind set to learn to do so and practice it in the future is necessary.
- Preferably at least 5 years of independent senior Graphic Designer / Art Director experience under you belt.
- Deep knowledge and know-how of design as a discipline.
- Skill of doing your own design and valuable personal portfolio.
- Good practical skills in design programs: Adobe, Figma, Invision, InDesign etc.
- Special skills (ie illustrations, photos etc) are complementary.
- Digital and web design skills are welcome.
Brand Manual offers
- A comfy office, all the tools you need and (a) great company of talented people.
- Flexible working – focus on how to get things done, not where it gets done (office or remote).
- Legendary movie nights, events, and spontaneous chill.
- Sports allowance, health days, glasses compensation and dogs in the office.
- A unique experience of combining strategic service design with branding.
- Direct contact with the client, who are often market leaders, large companies and organisations.
- Create new content and meaning for the client, strongly impact clients’ business.
- Opportunity to participate in and contribute into the strategic development and growth of the company.
To apply for this position please send your CV and short motivational letter to Annika's e-mail email@example.com. Additional information and answers to your questions can be received from Annika by e-mail or phone +372 5349 7001. Application information can be sent in Estonian or English whichever is more suitable and comfortable for you.