Luminor Bank Product Manager
Luminor is the third largest financial service provider in the Baltics, whose holdings account for 16 percent and and loans 23 percent of their respective market shares. The merger of the two banks' Baltic operations created a customer base of 1.3 million.
Luminor is a contemporary, entrepreneurial bank for the local way of life and doing business. Luminor wants to build a better tomorrow – for families, businesses and communities we are part of and they make things happen. Company core values are: respect and integrity, quality in everything, clear focus.
Luminor is looking for their fast growing team an experienced
whose role is to focus on creating, designing and implementing pan-Baltic Account and Deposit Products Unit that supports the strategic goals of Luminor Group. This role has responsibility for Account and Deposit Products business strategy, defining the target product portfolio, streamlining existing product list accordingly, ensuring efficient end-to-end processes and setting pricing logic.
The aim of Luminor Products and Offering business area is to develop market leading services to our existing and future customers. Account and Deposit Products unit works closely with Country Sales organizations, Group Products & Offering teams and Digital Channels. It is interactive process with common goal and roadmap.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and execution of respective product area business strategy with stakeholders.
- Defining and maintaining target product portfolio, streamlining the existing product list, as well as setting pricing logic in respective product area.
- Identifying customer needs, following market trends and developing ideas for execution.
- Being responsibility for end-to-end business process design and process efficiency in respective product area. Owning and developing respective area product systems according to created and agreed investment roadmap.
- Participating in various IT and business projects according to pre-agreed allocation as subject matter expert.
- Sharing responsibility with country organization and digital banking for customer satisfaction and experience.
- Training the trainers to provide the first line of support in all three countries and offering second line of support in respective product area.
- Representing Bank regarding respective product area in external organizations, vendor discussions ect.
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of your personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values.
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions.
- Experience in product management is required
- Familiar with Scrum and Kanban frameworks in agile management
- Ability to design efficient end-to-end processes
- Ability to translate strategic business thinking into IT language
- Good knowledge of Baltic Daily Banking market
- Good understanding of customer needs
- Higher education or acquiring of it (preferred specialization Economics, Business Management, Finance or IT)
- Main working language is English. Necessary are sufficient skills for conversations or presentations and the ability to discuss professional fields with reasonable ease.
- Experience in Account and Deposit Products area
- Experience in creation of digital solutions to the customer
- Experience in process design and efficiency
- Experience in sales and customer experience
- Experience in project, program management
At least 3-5 years of previous experience in some of the following areas is needed:
To apply for this position please send your resume with a short motivation letter in English latest by the 18th of December 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.