Team Lead for Advertising Department
Interim Agency's client is global grocery stores chain Lidl who is looking for its new rapidly growing team in Estonia initiative and result-oriented
TEAM LEAD FOR ADVERTISING DEPARTMENT
who builds up and manages advertising team; defines and implements Lidl Eesti stores advertising strategy and plans; analyses dynamic media market and finds the relevant cooperation partners.
- Lead advertising team up to 6 people.
- Build up and manage advertising team by providing regular directions, mentoring and coaching, assessing needed competencies and performing adequate training.
- Establish and execute advertising strategy and tactical plans for Lidl stores in Estonia.
- Cooperate and negotiate with media channels, advertising & media agencies.
- Approve advertising materials for all advertising channels in accordance with the brand book.
- Efficiently structuring and optimization of work processes in the area of advertising.
- Analyse and manage media mix (ATL and BTL media).
- Make strategic analysis of market competitors.
- Support other departments and functional areas in matters involving advertising.
Required experience and skills:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or advertising management.
- 2+ years of experience in leading successfully department or project team.
- Experience in developing advertising strategies and plans based on current industry trends.
- Extensive knowledge of local media market.
- Previous procurement and cooperation experience with media channels; advertising and media agencies.
- Advertising or marketing experience in retail sector is an advantage.
- Very good leadership and team building skills.
- Agile and result-oriented mindset.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Enjoy working in multinational team.
- Willingness to work for fast-paced retail sector.
- Opportunity to be one of the people who contributes and builds up Lidl advertising team in Estonia.
- Responsible and dynamic working environment at international company.
- International cooperation and knowledge sharing with other Lidl offices.
- Professional training abroad.
For applying this position, please send us your motivational letter and CV in English by 18 September 2019 to email@example.com. For additional information, do not hesitate to call Evelin Tatter +372 511 2062.