Promens AS General Manager
Lõuna-Eesti, Rõngu /
Manager position /
Our client is Promens AS, one of the biggest and leading plastic industry producers in Estonia. With the long-term experience and continuous development of high quality and compact solutions best products are offered and guaranteed to leading manufacturing partners around the world.
Most of the production goes to export world-wide and the main products are automotive interior and exterior, power train, wiring systems and electrification. Promens AS located in South Estonia, Rõngu is looking for experienced industrial background strong leader type
This is a hands-on position in rapidly expanding global company responsible for strategic planning and leading of the Rõngu plant. He/she is a true leader with key role in running the company, compiling, and motivating the local team, guaranteeing the best quality and results in the production.
His/her work provides structure and discipline, following of agreed code of ethics and bringing high quality sustainable solutions for clients. Reporting to the group and bringing agreed financial results are expected. Technical, commercial, industrial and/or automotive background, good knowledge of production, structured mindset and strong emphasis on quality are necessary. International work experience is a benefit and pro-active thinking, hands-on attitude with bigger picture perspective, initiative approach is necessary.
General manager is responsible for all aspects of the personnel including the wealth EHS policy, health, safety, training, and motivation of all employees. This position requires good experience in team leading and high-quality performance. High energy level and knowledge with the innovative team are expected to support the company achieving the respected position in plastic production field in the world. The work is full of challenges and high-level competition, but also means the career with exciting projects, novel skills and stimulating opportunities.
Knowledge and experience
- 4+ years of successful experience in top level management in position of CEO or bigger department head
- 4+ years of experience in leading production organization and team
- Strong industrial, commercial, technical background
- Experience in developing company strategies and plans based on current industry trends
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Extensive knowledge of production and skills to work within an international group
- Good understanding and knowhow in financial planning and budgeting
- Good process management skills
- Willingness to work for fast-paced sector
- Previous experience with automotive or other high quality requirement production
- Bachelor’s or equal degree, preferred in the field of business administration or economics, production planning
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Bonus system
- Health insurance
- Company car
- Company events
- Professional trainings abroad and locally
- Supportive and friendly team
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Opportunity to be one of the leading people who contributes and builds up Promens high quality and strong performing team in Estonia.
- Responsible and dynamic working environment at the international well established financially strong and successful company.
- International cooperation and knowledge sharing with other Promens offices, vast development opportunities in world level company with 400 production sites worldwide.
- Ability to develop Berry Group business in Estonia and Scandinavia area.
For applying to this position please send your motivational letter and CV in English as soon as possible but latest by the 17th of September 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, do not hesitate to call Jürgen Jukk +372 517 7417.