Lidl Estonia Head of HR
Interim Agency's client is global grocery stores chain Lidl who is looking for its new rapidly growing team in Estonia result oriented, hands-on and experienced
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES,
who is management team member and responsible for all team and human resources related issues – HR strategy development, planning, training, motivating, recruitment and HR related legal aspects.
- Implement successfully HR processes and systems at the business unit level
- Manage full HR cycle - recruitment, training, talent management, employee engagement, benefits, payment and promotional system, employer branding.
- Lead HR team of 10 people.
- Be an important partner to management team, giving input to business development and expansion plans.
- Provide strategic HR leadership and hands on day-to-day support.
- Responsible for accurate personnel, payroll and time accounting
- Initiate, lead and support ongoing HR related projects
- Cooperate with HR team on group level to align and share HR strategy and best practices.
Required experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in leading successfully team of HR professionals.
- Experience in a whole HR cycle, HR administration & payroll.
- Experience in implementation of new HR processes or systems.
- Good knowledge of Estonian labour legislation and regulations.
- Proficiency in English and Estonian are essential. German and Russian skills would be advantage.
- Experience in working with white-and blue-collars.
- Agile mindset, excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Tech-savvy and experienced in using HR software.
- Enjoy working in multinational team.
For applying this position, please send your motivation letter and CV in English latest by the 22nd of January 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, don’t hesitate to call Evelin Tatter +372 511 2062.