eolane Procurement Manager
Are you professional who derives energy and creativity from working in dynamic international team? Are you looking to grow professionally? Do you enjoy leading and managing a team of 13 members that is involved in the whole Procurement Process of eolane Tallinn’s factory (includes Sourcing as well as Materials Management). Do you want to try yourself out in the the éolane`s Supply Chain by ensuring material availability, optimizing costs and improving processes?
If you answered ` YES` to all questions then it is right time to apply for a new position, because we have news for you. Your new position may be in éolane Supply Chain Team as
whose task to supply Eolane Tallinn’s Customers in full and in time, while keeping costs and working capital as low as possible. It implies to structure and develop team members, with the correct processes and appropriate tools.
Main responsibility areas:
- Ensuring material availability at the right time, in the right quantity and with the planned cost. Responsible for successful re-scheduling process, tracking of late/unconfirmed PO-s.
- Ensuring inventory turns and optimal NWC against objectives through continuous process of analyzing and optimizing inventory control parameters by working together with Supply Chain Process team.
- By using best practices in Procurement (such as TCO) strategies, procurement manager plans and executes cost optimization projects on continuous basis. The job holder is responsible for the biggest spend category in the factory and contributes a very big margin to its profitability.
- Selection, qualification and measuring performance of suppliers and service providers. Close collaboration with Corporate Purchasing Team as well as Supplier Quality department. Building sustainable relationships with partners and suppliers. The job holder is responsible for price negotiations and acts as a higher level point for escalated matters.
- Setting clear goals and objectives for the team members and providing support and coaching. The job holder is also be required to hire and develop talent.
- Making sure that reporting is timely as needed for the organization.
- Develop the awareness of procurement importance within the organization, create routines for procurement related information flows, etc.
Knowledge and experience:
- At least 5 years in a similar role (with managerial experience)
- Good overall knowledge supply chain processes and best practices
- Electronics manufacturing environment is preferred
- APICS or similar certification and S&OP experience is a strong plus
- ERP systems, previous SAP experience is a plus
- Advanced in Excel and other MS Office software
- Leadership and team building skills
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Passionate hands-on professional with common sense
- Innovation and creativity
- Excellent management & organizing skills
- Cooperation skills
- Decision making and independency
- Result oriented
To apply for this position please send your resume with a short motivation letter in English latest by the 18th of December 2018 to email@example.com.