Olympic Enterntainment Group CRM Analyst
Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG) is one of the most established and recognized names in the casino industry worldwide, having been a market leader for over 26 years. We’re one of the largest casino operators in Europe employing over 3000 people across over 100 casinos in Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta and Slovakia. Our vision is to be a global casino and resort operator, best known for our excellent service and creative design. Our mission is to give our guests a customer orientated, secure and safe environment with the finest design and craftsmanship, unparalleled in the industry and supported by the excellence of our name and reputation.
Olympic Enterntainment Group is looking for a
who supports the planning, development and analysis of Olympic Entertainment Group activities and client centricity to ensure all data is captured, processed, reported and shared with business partners in a timely manner. The CRM Analyst will manage day to day functions such as datamining and segmentation from the data warehouse and 3rd party customer tracking systems, utilizing Tableau and excel as the visualization and reporting tool to provide standard and ad hoc analysis to answer business questions and provide actionable insights.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the most highly visible projects across multiple countries and sites.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Reporting on data capture, promotions and rewards offering, campaign management, and client analytics that guides effective decision making and best strategies to acquire, grow, and retain clients.
- Supporting the team in cross-channel orchestration to increase client lifetime value, identify key trends and behaviors that influences loyalty.
- Act as a custodian of client database with specific responsibility for maintenance and management to ensure data integrity;
- Owning data projects related to the needs for specific campaigns as well as those involving overall list hygiene, cleanse and suppressions;
- Supports and executes program campaign analysis (manual or automated) on a scheduled basis. Analyze sales and performance from various marketing activities channels, including promotions and events, boutique, outlet, e-commerce, direct mail and gifting initiatives;
- Partners with manager on campaign targeting and segmentation requirements, by RFM, region, product mix, etc. and other more complex criteria as needed;
- Creates and performs standard post-campaign analysis reports and insights, custom site level reports and dashboards with recommendations for future initiatives to improve Loyalty and Live Time Value, and ROI analysis;
- Review project requests from business stakeholders to understand objectives and actions, create process efficiencies and establish best practices;
- Support the development of client segment-based metrics, goals and measurement for client life-cycle marketing programs;
- Coordination of CRM projects with internal and external teams.
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in analyzing customer data, designing, configuring and implementing Loyalty deliverables
- High attention to detail and some project management skills, with a passion for flawless delivery
- Ability to think strategically, execute quickly, and drive multiple objectives toward meeting a common goal
- Ability to create clear and concise reports for management review
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint, experience using Tableau preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- English – C1 level as English is the daily working language within the analytics team
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numeracy skills
- Customer oriented „service mindset“
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Result and accomplishment oriented
- Innovation and creativity
- Passionate professional with vision
Able to draw interpretative commentary from complex numerical or financial data. Evaluates alternative responses systematically for possible implications and consequences before reaching a judgment. Understands and works with numerical and graphical information, draws conclusions, explains findings. Works systematically and logically to identify causation and anticipate unexpected results. Breaks down straightforward problems into their components and analyzes relationships between concrete situations.
A customer-first attitude, ability to empathize with their challenges. Exceptional use of follow-through and follow-up practises, clear and honest in communication, highly ethical. Continuously works to gain more knowledge and understanding about company's products, services, procedures, and policies. Is motivated to continue learning new ideas about providing excellent (internal) customer service.
Listens to others and communicates in an effective manner. Gets along and interacts positively with co-workers and others; understands and relates to others. Persuades by expressing ideas and views clearly and confidently. Feels comfortable to support and train colleagues and team members in the areas of her/his expertise.
Result driven. Establishes clear and specific goals, finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles to complete assignments and meet the goals. Carefully monitors and takes pride in the quality of own work and the work of others. Continuously searches out and acts upon opportunities to improve quality and service. A person, who does not get stuck, understands priorities, delivers results. Able to work independently. Commits 100 % to what has been agreed also with the Group level and working accordingly without continuous supervision.
Identifies and tries out different approaches. Is open minded and actively seeks opportunities to try out new ideas and situations, develops new approaches to improve or replace existing procedures or systems. Tries to break new ground and be creative when generating solutions and has flexible approach to problem solving. Looks beyond the obvious and immediate information when generating solutions. Uses different and original ways to deal with organisational problems and opportunities.
Sound business sense, knowledge of the business in which company operates. Understands value creation aspects within his/her function and the function role in the overall business model of the company. Proactive, strategic and hands-on approach towards problem resolution and opportunities experience. Positive attitude, focused on finding opportunities and solutions, curious in nature. Self-motivated to target his/her own work. Self-starter, ability to come up with new ideas and solutions.
- Salary depends on candidate competence and current income level. Annual bonus of max 2 monthly gross salaries based on group policy.
- Final motivation package is an object of negotiation between the employer and the candidate to be hired, including the following possibilities:
- Supportive and friendly team
- Company events
- Professional trainings abroad and locally
- Discounts for doing sports - MTÜ Spordiselts.
- Discounts for accommodation, catering and spa services - Hilton Tallinn Park hotel.
- Discounts for accommodation and ferry services - Tallink hotels and ferry lines in/from Tallinn and Riga. Discounts for insurance services - Applicable to Salva Kindlustus products.
Working hours: Full time (40 hours a week).
Contract type: Employment agreement, 4 months probation period.
Work location: Pronksi 19, Tallinn
Business trips: Upon need
Vacation: 28 days a year.
To apply please send your CV in English to email@example.com.