Tallinn, Estonia /
Manager position /
Our client is the leading EDI and e-invoicing operator in the Baltics, Telema, who is offering IT solutions for automated data flow in the supply chain. There are over 5000 shops and over 1400 suppliers using their network. Telema is looking for hands on
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER,
who will implement the HR strategic goal and oversee all aspects of people related practices and processes. HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. HR management strategic goal is to have a competent and highly engaged team of professionals who act by Telema values, to have a high level of leadership and a good employer brand.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization, making sure they are aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Conduct employee on boarding and organize training & development
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system
- Design and keep up to date HR related tools and documentation
- Analyze and report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations (maintain employee files and records)
- Nurture a positive working environment & organizational culture
Knowledge and experience
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- People oriented and results driven
- Good document management skills (Google Drive, shared spaces etc)
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases (should we want to implement something new) a bonus
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) in Human Resources or in some other field
- If not HR graduate, HR trainings/certificates a must
- English – C1 level
- Estonian – B2 level highly recommended but not a must
Reasons to choose Telema
- Exciting industry – IT meets business process optimization – with ideal business model – recurring fees for services.
- Telema's purpose is clear and value-adding: "Get rid of stupid work, save time, money and the environment!"
- Transparent SME with 20+ years of experience – solid firm, not a fledgeling startup. Neither a big corporation where each position is very narrow.
- Estonian owners – very quick decision making, no corporate strict rules and regulations coming from Sweden or other countries, no "it has always been done like this". More freedom but also much more responsibility.
- Central position and hands on activities: you get to become a person who influences, makes it happen and celebrates the results.
- International – polish your English, deal with cultural differences (EST, LAT, LIT).
- Cool team of passionate professionals to work and play with.
For applying to this position please send your motivational letter and CV in English as soon as possible to email@example.com. For additional information, do not hesitate to call Külliki Koppel +372 520 8602.