Transportation Partnership and Program Manager
San Francisco, CA & Remote US /
Commercial – Business Development & Strategy /
Waabi, founded by AI pioneer and visionary Raquel Urtasun, is an AI company building the next generation of self-driving technology. With a world class team and an innovative approach that unleashes the power of AI to “drive” safely in the real world, Waabi is bringing the promise of self-driving closer to commercialization than ever before. Waabi is backed by best-in-class investors across the technology, logistics and the Canadian innovation ecosystem.
With offices in Toronto and San Francisco, Waabi is growing quickly and looking for diverse, innovative and collaborative candidates who want to impact the world in a positive way. To learn more visit: www.waabi.ai
- Collaborate with leadership to define and drive product development requirements and ensure offerings are aligned with trucking market needs.
- Play a critical role in prioritizing transportation partnerships while focusing on areas based on clear data and credible customer insights.
- Lead voice of customer programs to develop and implement key metrics that define product success for customer requirements.
- Support the design & implementation of Waabi Commercial Roadmap alongside internal teams and strategic partners to accomplish the defined milestones.
- Be a liaison across the Operational and Technology teams to build business cases that include AI, testing, operations, simulation, engineering, and OEM partnership teams.
- 4 yr. College degree or equivalent education related to the field of transportation / supply chain.
- Minimum of 10 yrs experience in commercial & operational areas of transportation.
- 20% Travel Requirement focused on operational alignment and customer collaboration.
- Strong background in operational cost + benefit analysis for product development.
- Effective communication skills demonstrated by leading & engaging cross-functional teams.
-Demonstrated success in previous program or project management in related industries.
- Preferred experience working with trucking fleets, shippers, freight brokers at scale and AV.
- Not required, but preferred AV experience.
- Open-minded and collaborative team player with the willingness to help others.
- Passionate about self-driving technologies, solving hard problems, and creating innovative solutions.
The US yearly salary range for this role is: $134,000 - $256,000 USD in addition to competitive perks & benefits. Waabi (US) Inc.’s yearly salary ranges are determined based on several factors in accordance with the Company’s compensation practices. The salary base range is reflective of the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Note: The Company provides additional compensation for employees in this role, including equity incentive awards and an annual performance bonus.
- Competitive compensation and equity awards.
- Health and Wellness benefits encompassing Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Flexible hours and Work from Home support.
- Daily drinks, snacks and catered meals (when in office).
- Regularly scheduled team building activities and social events both on-site, off-site & virtually.
- As we grow, this list continues to evolve!
Waabi is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a supportive, inclusive, and accessible environment for all employees. We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, age, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, caregiver status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We make workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please let our recruiting team know.