Business Development & Strategy Lead
San Francisco, CA /
Business Development & Strategy – Business Development & Strategy /
Waabi, founded by AI pioneer and visionary Raquel Urtasun, is an AI company building the next generation of self-driving technology. With a world class team and an innovative approach that unleashes the power of AI to “drive” safely in the real world, Waabi is bringing the promise of self-driving closer to commercialization than ever before. Waabi is backed by best-in-class investors across the technology, logistics and the Canadian innovation ecosystem.
With offices in Toronto and San Francisco, Waabi is growing quickly and looking for diverse, innovative and collaborative candidates who want to impact the world in a positive way.
To learn more visit: www.waabi.ai
- Work with the CEO and executive team, helping build long-term strategy for Waabi’s business objectives.
- Drive the end-to-end strategic growth and execution of the partner ecosystem programs - research, conduct analysis of opportunities while supporting and developing materials.
- Build internal and external partnerships for self-driving initiatives.
- Build and manage partnership pipelines, pricing strategies/financial models, performance and tracking as it pertains to deals, negotiations, and partner engagement.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships to bootstrap partner ecosystems as it pertains to OEM’s, trucking, software and data providers.
- MS/MBA or Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience in business development in technical industries related to Autonomous Vehicles, Trucking, Automotive and/or similar technical fields.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills by setting the right level of context to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate, build trust and develop meaningful relationships.
- Experience with financial models, negotiations, and creating strategic partnerships.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break-down complex deals and use strategic insight to make business recommendations.
- Open-minded and collaborative team player with the willingness to help others.
- Passionate about self-driving technologies, building partnerships, and driving results.
Waabi provides a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive compensation and equity awards
- Premium choices for Health and Wellness benefits that include Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible hours and Work from Home support
- Daily drinks, snacks and catered meals (when in office)
- Regularly scheduled team building activities and social events
- As we grow, this list continues to evolve!
Waabi is a technology start-up building technologies to transform the way the world moves. Join our talented team to be a part of the future and to make an impact!
Waabi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a supportive, inclusive, and accessible workplace for all our employees. We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, age, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, caregiver status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We make workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please let our recruiting team know.