Brand Marketing Coordinator
Walker & Company Brands is reinventing the way consumers of color learn about, purchase and enjoy health and beauty products. We’re starting with a focus on the $50 billion personal care segment. Personal care manufacturers and traditional retailers are neither building brands nor merchandising experiences which cater to the uniquely differentiated needs of black, latino and asian consumers --- three of America’s fastest growing and most culturally influential demographic groups.
Our aim is to build the world's most consumer centric health & beauty products and services company.
The Brand Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing engagement and analytics tracking for Bevel social media accounts and newsletter programming; managing analytics for FORM social media accounts and newsletter programming; and influencer marketing. This position will be based in Atlanta.
- 1-2 years experience in social media and newsletter marketing
- Creative mindset paired with a basic analytic foundation
- Demonstrated understanding of the Bevel, Form, and Walker & Company brand values and tone of voice
- Team-centered and collaborative attitude
- Desire to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree
- Support in Strategic planning, led by the VP of Marketing, including social media and newsletter planning
- Ownership and execution of tasks, KPIs, and budget in alignment with fiscal year strategies
- Ownership of a segment of the Marketing Dashboard, working with the VP of Marketing to build and maintain the structure, proactively identifying KPIs that should be tracked, and reporting weekly on KPIs
- Opportunity to assist the Brand Marketing team in additional events and activations
- Analytics tracking, recording, and accountability across platforms
- High engagement with customers on platforms
- Working closely with branding, events, paid media and creative teams to ensure alignment on messaging and content
- Ownership of influencer marketing initiatives on Bevel platforms
- Tracking and analysis of KPIs relating to influencer performance
- Working directly with Director of Brand Marketing to support influencer initiatives
- Analytics tracking, recording, and accountability
- Strategic activities required to hit KPIs (i.e. decreasing spam hit rates)
- Managing and creating co-branded giveaways and sweepstakes
Why work at Walker & Company Brands?
- It's an opportunity to join a small, agile company chasing a large, underserved market opportunity.
- Great exposure to building vertically-integrated e-commerce brands.
- More benefits! Amazing health and dental plans for individuals and dependents (we pay 100% of the premium costs), commuter plans, generous vacation and personal days as needed.
- We dream big. We love to compete. We like to have fun. Feel free to reference check us on that.