Supply Chain Analyst
Atlanta / Remote /
Supply Chain /
Walker & Company Brands, the maker of Bevel, is a fast-growing consumer packaged goods (CPG) company that exists to make health and beauty simple for people of color. We do this by designing, developing, and testing products and services specifically tailored to our community’s needs and delivering on the promise of great customer service and an easy, practical shopping experience.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Analyst with fast moving consumer goods experience to join our team.
This position will be the key integration point of contact between supply chain teams, sales and the commercial organization. Key deliverable will be to gather the sales forecast and integrate it with the supply plan and trigger production requirements as needed.
Responsibilities – The incumbent will be expected to carry out supply chain functions, in particular:
- Ensure customer orders can be shipped on weekly basis
- Maintain inventory levels across the portfolio at healthy levels
- Propose production schedules based on supply chain parameters
- Create Purchase and Work Orders
- Maintain inventory records based on transaction reports
- Communicate with suppliers, contract manufacturers and 3PL for product availability and schedules
- Analyze sales and inventory trends on weekly and monthly basis
- Track and improve KPI measures such as forecast accuracy and inventory parameters
- Support team on demand and sales related inquiries
- Ad hoc issue resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain, Engineering, Business, Logistics, or related field (e.g. APICS)
- 3+ years work or education in logistics, demand planning/forecasting, supply planning, or supply chain related areas required
- Demonstrated knowledge of NetSuite, or other MRP/ERP systems
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess solid analytical skills Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations under stress.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to others.
- Creative thinking – the ability to think outside of the box and devise creative solutions to various problems
- Excellent math, reasoning, and problem solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Mathematical and statistical knowledge preferred.
- Willing to be based in the Atlanta area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
Why work at Walker & Company Brands?
-It's an opportunity to join a small, agile company chasing a large, underserved market opportunity.
-Great exposure to building vertically-integrated e-commerce brands.
-More benefits...amazing health and dental plans for individuals and dependents (we pay 100% of the premium costs), commuter plans, generous paid time off plan.
-We dream big. We love to compete. We like to have fun. Feel free to reference check us on that.