Order to Cash Manager
Walker & Company Brands is reinventing the way consumers of color learn about, purchase and enjoy health and beauty products. We’re starting with a focus on the $50 billion personal care segment. Personal care manufacturers and traditional retailers are neither building brands nor merchandising experiences which cater to the uniquely differentiated needs of black, latino and asian consumers --- three of America’s fastest growing and most culturally influential demographic groups.
Our aim is to build the world's most consumer centric health & beauty products and services company.
The Order to Cash Manager will be responsible for the order management process and bill-to-cash process.
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance or Accounting preferable, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years AR and B2B cash to order experience preferred, ideally with a consumer good manufacturer
- 2+ years with SPS Commerce and/or NetSuite ERP system experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate cross functionally across the organization and externally to customers and suppliers
- Order management, working closely with customers, sales, and supply chain in fulfillment
- Timely billing / invoicing
- External and internal audit support coordination
- Disputes and chargebacks management
- Amazon chargeback monitoring, dispute, and follow-up
- Amazon remittance reconciliation, including monitoring and disputing shortage claims and price variances
- Ensure IMM (or relevant warehouse) reimburses us for confirmed chargebacks through Amazon Vendor Central
- Receivables management
- Order to Cash reporting such as receivables aging report, days sales outstanding, bad debt provision, and etc.
- Co-leadership with logistics in improving customer fill-rates and minimizing order cuts
- Monthly reviews with sales team on customer AR status
- Ad-hoc cash, payment terms, and other cash-flow improvement analyses
- Participation in special projects as needed
- Leadership in shortening the organization order-to-cash process
Why work at Walker & Company Brands?
- It's an opportunity to join a small, agile company chasing a large, underserved market opportunity.
- Great exposure to building vertically-integrated e-commerce brands.
- More benefits! Amazing health and dental plans for individuals and dependents (we pay 100% of the premium costs), commuter plans, generous vacation and personal days as needed.
- We dream big. We love to compete. We like to have fun. Feel free to reference check us on that.