Project Manager - Supply Chain
Atlanta / Remote /
Supply Chain /
Walker & Company Brands, the maker of Bevel, is a fast-growing consumer packaged goods (CPG) company that exists to make health and beauty simple for people of color. We do this by designing, developing, and testing products and services specifically tailored to our community’s needs and delivering on the promise of great customer service and an easy, practical shopping experience.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with fast moving, consumer goods experience to join our team.
This position will lead multi-functional initiative teams to create, qualify, and launch product and commercial actions while achieving commercial, technical, and market readiness deliverables. This role has ownership of business and progress measures and will be a business growth leader.
Responsibilities - Specifically, this role will:
- Lead weekly IMP working sessions and sponsor meetings
- Be the dedicated project manager for Innovation Master Plan (IMP) (new products, conversions, and cost savings)
- Meet 1:1 with cross functional team to ensure progress on action items
- Provide Cost reduction project management
- Provide KPI analysis and tactical action planning
- Manage and be the point person for ad hoc issue resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, and/or Business
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in project management / supply chain
- CPG experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional project teams through complex issue resolution, conflict management, and drive convergence of a plan to action
- Proven track record of effectively collaborating with commercial and technical teams
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a cross-functional team
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to others
- Excellent problem solving skills
Nice to Haves:
- Startup environment experience
- Willing to be based in the Atlanta area
- Good knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Asana, etc)
- Demonstrated knowledge of NetSuite, or other ERP systems
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
Why work at Walker & Company Brands?
-It's an opportunity to join a small, agile company chasing a large, underserved market opportunity.
-Great exposure to building vertically-integrated e-commerce brands.
-More benefits...amazing health and dental plans for individuals and dependents (we pay 100% of the premium costs), commuter plans, generous paid time off plan.
-We dream big. We love to compete. We like to have fun. Feel free to reference check us on that.