Senior Tech Lead- DeepUI
Tel Aviv /
Development – R&D /
We are developing WalkMe’s revolutionary runtime engine and transforming the online experience for hundreds of millions of users. Our proprietary AI-based technology is bringing the world’s leading digital adoption platform to the next level by understanding and interacting in real time with graphical user interfaces at a human level.We are looking for people who are passionate about leading technology to the extreme.If you are striving to develop an innovative product, make an impact, and work with the industry’s brightest talent as part of one of the fastest-growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
What will you actually be doing?
- Responsible for defining aspects of Walkme core engine architecture and design.
- Directly engage with the product management for requirement analysis and clarifications and play a key role in assisting engineering/product management to define product and engineering road-map items.
- Determine performance requirements by evaluating business strategies and end user requirements; researching information performance standards; conducting system performance analyses; studying architecture/platform; identifying performance issues;
- End to end design and implementation of platform performance
- Design servers infrastructures.
- Provides leadership to technical resources to meet project deadlines and ensure project objectives are met in an efficient way.
- Ensures that code artifacts produced are of the highest quality, conforming to set or agreed upon standards. Should advocate such consistency to all members of the team.
- Provides realistic and accurate estimates and continuously improves team productivity to achieve on-time Delivery.
- Follows the software engineering processes, agile practices and motivates his/her team members to do so.
- Escalates and communicates issues, risks and concerns to the management on time.
- Accepts project delivery responsibilities and demonstrates accountability to leadership.
- Builds competencies in product and technology domain to set expectations.
- Maintains a sense of individuality in thinking and decision making.
- Is a professional in work aspects as well as conduct with other individuals.
- Provides feedback regarding product quality, performance, other nonfunctional requirements and lead corrective measures.
- Supports the engineering management in the recruitment process.
What should you bring to the table?
- Senior Tech lead who is passionate about web and product development.
- Eager to solve complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE from a leading university.
- At least 5 years of experience with Web technologies, both front and back-end.
- Proficient in Typescript, Node.js, Nest, React ,Vanilla JS.
- Experience with CI\CD methodology.
- Excellent English - written and verbal.