Anywhere in India /
Information Technology /
Remote- Full Time
We are on a mission to empower the next generation of startups, by helping them in their vision of building a better world.
We strive to fulfil our mission by hiring passionate people who are willing to push their benchmark and of the industry as well.
Do you want to build an architecture which will be used by millions of developers? We are building few amazing tools for developers to help them speed up development. Enabling them with communication APIs. Since walkover is a product company, work versatile with different use cases.
You will be responsible for the infrastructure of architecture planning, giving tools and analysis to team they need. We are a small, versatile and passionate team, tackling new problems as we continue to push our technology forward. You will help/lead in pushing the industry forward by putting experiments and innovation in infrastructure that allows the team to develop and test software in the cloud quickly.
As Solution Architect you will ...
- Architecture review and refactor
- Implements leading tools in the market for monitoring and alerting of infrastructure anomaly.
- Tools configuration for marketing/support/development team to help them analyze data AND giving analysis to concerned team proactively
- Help team to follow best practices
- Perform thorough and thoughtful code reviews for other engineers on your team
- Help build monitoring solutions that keep the health of our system in check and page when necessary.
- Help troubleshoot and optimize our backend services.
This might be for you if ...
- The role we are looking at is a conglomeration of architecting (low level design), designing, coding capability along with infrastructure (DevOps) in cloud.
- 5+ years of relevant industry
- The candidate should be familiar with at least two of following languages: Java , Scala, Python, golang, ruby. High degree of coding proficiency (Mandatory).
- The job role demands the candidate to code on his day to day life.
- Have a good experience in cloud stack- AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Good experience in terraform would be added an advantage.
- Good in design patterns and design principles.
- Should be a go-getter person in taking the delivery from MVP to production in a short span of time.
- Open mindset in accepting novel ideas and a great degree of transformation mindset towards innovation.
- Needless to say, NoSQL, Database (RDBMS), Monitoring tools, DevOps tools are all mandatory skills to have.
- Reimbursement Benefits
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research.
- Use your own machine for workspace under our BYOD policy
Our stack includes: PHP, Java, Python, Mysql, MongoDB, Redis, APC, Memcache, Elastic cache, AWS services such as S3, EC2 and more, Nginx, Apache Tomcat, RabbitMQ
We're not a software company, we are a design company. Technology is just a means to run that design.
For us, culture is everything. We believe, when you buy a software culture tags along, so our focus is first culture, then product.
The opportunity to learn we believe is everywhere, and we encourage each other to ask questions, share feedback, collaborate with teams to share and spread happiness. We invest in things that truly matter and adds value and would highly suggest the same to you.
Fail Fast, Learn Fast; either way, keep innovating to bring the future closer. We hope to see you onboard soon!