Technical Support Executive
Anywhere in India /
We are on a mission to empower the next generation of startups, by helping them in their vision of building a better world.
We strive to fulfil our mission by hiring passionate people who are willing to push their benchmark and of the industry as well.
Walkover is a product based IT startup located in Indore, Central India. We are coders, designers, writers, gamers, brainstormers, debaters, coffee aficionados, and most importantly, DOERS. We have built MSG91, India’s renowned A2P messaging platform, serving 5000+ Enterprises, processing billions of messages.
As Technical Support Executive you will ...
- Testing product functionalities with real-life use cases.
- Coordinate with designers and developers for the corrections in product and report bugs.
- Walking customers through solutions through calls/emails/chats.
- Reviewing product change requests.
- Keep analysing market and competitor's product.
- New enhancement with product and process.
- Guide customers on product features, product selection, configuration and implementation.
- Collect feedbacks and generate ideas.
- Write blogs, FAQs, internal and external help documents for MSG91.
- Making sure that whatever documentations have written or presented are purposeful, useful and correct revise them from time to time.
- Very good communication skills is must since its a remote job
- Reimbursement Benefits
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research.
- Use your own machine for workspace under our BYOD policy
We're not a software company, we are a design company. Technology is just a means to run that design.
For us, culture is everything. We believe, when you buy a software culture tags along, so our focus is first culture, then product.
The opportunity to learn we believe is everywhere, and we encourage each other to ask questions, share feedback, collaborate with teams to share and spread happiness. We invest in things that truly matter and adds value and would highly suggest the same to you.
Fail Fast, Learn Fast; either way, keep innovating to bring the future closer. We hope to see you onboard soon!