Human Resources /
Remote- Full Time
We are on a mission to empower the next generation of startups, by helping them in their vision of building a better world.
We strive to fulfil our mission by hiring passionate people who are willing to push their benchmark and of the industry as well.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Parse specialised skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalised recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Experience required 3-5 years
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We're not a software company, we are a design company. Technology is just a means to run that design.
For us, culture is everything. We believe, when you buy a software culture tags along, so our focus is first culture, then product.
The opportunity to learn we believe is everywhere, and we encourage each other to ask questions, share feedback, collaborate with teams to share and spread happiness. We invest in things that truly matter and adds value and would highly suggest the same to you.
Fail Fast, Learn Fast; either way, keep innovating to bring the future closer. We hope to see you onboard soon!