We are on a mission to empower the next generation of startups, by helping them in their vision of building a better world.
We strive to fulfil our mission by hiring passionate people who are willing to push their benchmark and of the industry as well.
Do you love PHP as language?
We generally do not stick to a language but when it comes to PHP, the world is divided in two. PHP v/s all other languages. If you are at the side of php, we would love to work with you.
Note: If you are on otherside - check more openings. (BTW, PHP achieves our purpose fast and most of the people that's why it is the most used language on earth. (Few known products built on PHP- Facebook, Slack, Wikipedia, mailchimp, Flickr, Canva)
As the PHP Developer you will ...
- Contribution in building a robust, reliable and useful product. So we expect everything above industry benchmark and sometime, we push those benchmarks.
- Create storyboards and write optimised code.
- Identify bottlenecks/bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Contribute your ideas, we love to experiment.
This might be for you if ...
- 5+ years of development experience in core PHP
- Hands on with REST API & MySQL and one of the NoSQL
- Good control over Version Control GIT
- Practical knowledge of OOPS Concepts and Design Patterns
- Above all, Strong logical approach and very good with data structure
- Very good communication skills is must since its a remote job
Salary and Benefits
- 18 lacs - 22 lacs per Annum
- Reimbursement Benefits
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research.
- Flexible working Culture.
We're not a software company, we are a design company. Technology is just a means to run that design.
For us, culture is everything. We believe, when you buy a software culture tags along, so our focus is first culture, then product.
The opportunity to learn we believe is everywhere, and we encourage each other to ask questions, share feedback, collaborate with teams to share and spread happiness. We invest in things that truly matter and adds value and would highly suggest the same to you.
Fail Fast, Learn Fast; either way, keep innovating to bring the future closer. We hope to see you onboard soon!