Sales Engineer (Only Female)
Anywhere in India /
Remote- Full Time
We are on a mission to empower the next generation of startups, by helping them in their vision of building a better world.
We strive to fulfil our mission by hiring passionate people who are willing to push their benchmark and of the industry as well.
As the Sales Engineer you will ...
- Experience required min 1 year
- Facilitate sales of all types of In-house Technology Products according to the client's requirements.
- Make proactive calls on the inbound sales leads to gather the requirements from the clients.
- Calls per day shall be around 60-70.
- Assist and guide the client with the solution and services over the same call.
- Drop Emails and SMSs to the clients recommending products, plans or services as discussed.
- Keep a track of the potential customers and their requirements.
- Take follow ups on all the inbound leads via Call or Email.
- Analysis of the inbound leads and make reports of the same.
- Continuous improvement of your own tasks & performance to come up with improvement plans.
- Reimbursement Benefits
- In-house product development with a chance to try hands on research.
- Very good communication skills is must since its a remote job
- Use your own machine for workspace under our BYOD policy
We don't hire people for work that can be done by machines. We believe in outsourcing; we believe in tools and software; we believe in automation.
The happiness of our team is our priority. No hierarchy; nothing is forced. And, we try to add our bit in making this world better by producing and consuming things in an environmentally sustainable manner.
This is us, this is Walkover. If you like us being challenged to make a difference, we have a place for you.
We're not a software company, we are a design company. Technology is just a means to run that design.
For us, culture is everything. We believe, when you buy a software culture tags along, so our focus is first culture, then product.
The opportunity to learn we believe is everywhere, and we encourage each other to ask questions, share feedback, collaborate with teams to share and spread happiness. We invest in things that truly matter and adds value and would highly suggest the same to you.
Fail Fast, Learn Fast; either way, keep innovating to bring the future closer. We hope to see you onboard soon!