Belfast, Northern Ireland
Sales – Inside Sales
The Account Executive (AE) will generate new business opportunities and will be responsible for building new relationships with key prospects. The AE will develop and hone his or her skills as a sales professional and will have the chance to gain invaluable sales experience working with Fortune 1000 clients. In this role, the goal will be to generate product interest within new accounts and our existing customer base and create qualified leads for the business. The AE will be working alongside Customer Success and Inside Sales Management to define target accounts and the strategy for the East Coast of the United States territory.
- 2+ years of experience in SAAS Lead Generation
- Experience in cold calling to a defined set of target prospect accounts and/or regions
- Experience in generating leads and/or selling within the IT sector preferred
- Consultative seller who is capable of relationship development and opportunity identification
- Strategically reach out to decision makers in target accounts to generate product interest
- Generate and qualify meetings within a territory via phone, email, social media, etc.
- Reach out to marketing qualified leads and cold calling into target accounts
- Develop and interact with contacts that have various titles ranging from Manager to V and C level and deliver both technical and business messages to generate product interest
- Work in tandem with WANdisco’s Sales and Marketing teams to achieve opportunity creation and revenue goals
- Actively track and manage a pipeline of leads in Salesforce.com
- Target specific geographic patches and work closely with Inside Sales Management, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Engineers and Partners to ensure thorough market penetration
- Experience in coaching and training would be desirable
- High-energy with a proven track record of top performance and excellence
- Self-discipline to handle large volumes of inbound and outbound call activity
- Proficient English language skills, both written and spoken
WANdisco is the LiveData company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize their IT infrastructure with its groundbreaking distributed coordination engine (DConE) in the WANdisco Fusion platform, enabling companies to generate hyperscale economics with the same IT budget—across multiple development environments, data centers, and cloud providers. WANdisco Fusion powers hundreds of the Global 2000, including Cisco Systems, Allianz, AMD, Juniper, Morgan Stanley and more. With significant OEM relationships with IBM and Dell EMC and go-to-market partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Databricks, Cisco, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Neudesic, Oracle, Alibaba and other industry titans –WANdisco is igniting a LiveData movement worldwide.