Belfast, Northern Ireland
Development – Engineering
Our Software Engineers play a pivotal role in the design and development of critical components of software for Fusion, a Big Data replication platform, along with applications to integrate with Fusion. We are always searching for talented engineers with interest in large scale distributed systems to join our core Fusion team.
- 2+ years in advanced Java development is required
- Deep understanding of Distributed Systems and concurrency
- Familiarity with Linux environments and with data solutions such as Hadoop
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon S3
- Design, develop and test critical components of software for Fusion
- Design and develop applications to run on Fusion
- Integrate Fusion with third party data storage solutions
- Enhance and add innovative features to existing capabilities of the Fusion replication platform
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
WANdisco is the LiveData company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize their IT infrastructure with its groundbreaking distributed coordination engine (DConE) in the WANdisco Fusion platform, enabling companies to generate hyperscale economics with the same IT budget—across multiple development environments, data centers, and cloud providers. WANdisco Fusion powers hundreds of the Global 2000, including Cisco Systems, Allianz, AMD, Juniper, Morgan Stanley and more. With significant OEM relationships with IBM and Dell EMC and go-to-market partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Databricks, Cisco, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Neudesic, Oracle, Alibaba and other industry titans –WANdisco is igniting a LiveData movement worldwide.