Belfast, Northern Ireland /
Development – Engineering /
Our Software Engineers play a pivotal role in the design and development of critical components of software for Fusion, a Big Data replication platform, along with applications to integrate with Fusion. We are always searching for talented engineers with interest in large scale distributed systems to join our core Fusion team.
- 2+ years in advanced Java development is required
- Deep understanding of Distributed Systems and concurrency
- Familiarity with Linux environments and with data solutions such as Hadoop
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon S3
- Design, develop and test critical components of software for Fusion
- Design and develop applications to run on Fusion
- Integrate Fusion with third party data storage solutions
- Enhance and add innovative features to existing capabilities of the Fusion replication platform
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
WANdisco is the LiveData company. WANdisco solutions enable enterprises to create an environment where data is always available, accurate, and protected, creating a strong backbone for their IT infrastructure and a bedrock for running consistent, accurate machine learning applications. With zero downtime and zero data loss, WANdisco LiveData Cloud Services keep geographically dispersed data at any scale consistent between on-premises and cloud environments allowing businesses to operate seamlessly in a hybrid or multi-cloud environment. WANdisco has over a hundred customers and significant go-to-market partnerships with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Oracle, and others as well as OEM relationships with IBM and Alibaba. For more information on WANdisco, visit www.wandisco.com.