Director of Performance Marketing
US / Open /
Marketing – Marketing /
The Director of Performance Marketing will be responsible for leading all digital marketing initiatives, programs and projects for one of the world’s fastest-growing data migration and replication LiveData platform. You will apply your deep experience, knowledge, and understanding of technical audiences to enable the entire WANdisco organization to effectively communicate our vision, value and role as the live data company.
This marketing leader will be responsible for overseeing WANdisco’s overall outbound strategy, strategic events, demand gen, SEO/SEM, paid social and other performance marketing activities and programs. This role is a highly visible leadership role within the WANdisco organization which will have a significant impact on the short and long-term growth of the WANdisco business.
The ideal candidate is passionate about planning, executing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns with an agile, continuously optimized approach that pushes WANdisco to new heights.
- 10+ years of experience leading marketing functions at a fast-growing, high profile organization(s)
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with a keen understanding of the technical audiences
- Experience in developing, executing, and measuring the impact of multi-channel campaigns
- Understanding of marketing metrics and reporting to prove value and ROI
- Significant experience optimizing web properties for targeted technical audiences
- Proven ability to design and execute large-scale marketing initiatives, including corporate online events and multi-touch programs
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with creative and brand agencies, budgets, and negotiating contracts
- Lead the outbound strategy, advertising, website performance, online events, and other demand-generation marketing activities and teams
- Oversee efforts to develop and optimize a website that helps the organization effectively and consistently articulate the core positioning of the WANdisco brand to a large and fast-growing global customer base and key prospect targets
- Guide the Business Development Rep team to efficiently scale MQLs and optimize based on closed-loop feedback from sales
- Collaborate with BD, Sales, and Partner leaders to identify opportunities for co-marketing campaigns and extending the power, awareness and reach of the WANdisco brand
- Create and own the content strategy for outbound channels to ensure consistent messaging reaches the market and cultivate optimal customer journey experiences
- Manage end-to-end marketing funnel reporting, attribution, effectiveness, and ROI
- Help drive significant increases in overall global awareness of the WANdisco brand among target audiences through brand and demand building activities, events, campaigns, and other corporate programs and activities
- Grow a team that is focused on the customer experience strategy and execution of scalable online programs
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to help produce content that effectively communicates and elevates WANdisco in a consistent and accessible way
- Excellent collaboration skills and organizational savvy, excelling at both high-level thinking & execution as well as influence and inspire others to achieve a common goal
- An analytical thinker and expert with programs and systems including excel, Salesforce, Pardot/marketing automation, social media platforms and tools, ABM platforms like 6Sense, Google Analytics/GTM and more
- Allocate resources and budget to efficiently maximize business outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a math, science or finance related field
WANdisco is the LiveData company. WANdisco solutions enable enterprises to create an environment where data is always available, accurate, and protected, creating a strong backbone for their IT infrastructure and a bedrock for running consistent, accurate machine learning applications. With zero downtime and zero data loss, WANdisco LiveData Cloud Services keep geographically dispersed data at any scale consistent between on-premises and cloud environments allowing businesses to operate seamlessly in a hybrid or multi-cloud environment. WANdisco has over a hundred customers and significant go-to-market partnerships with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Oracle, and others as well as OEM relationships with IBM and Alibaba. For more information on WANdisco, visit www.wandisco.com.