San Ramon, California
Development – Engineering
The Software Engineer will play a pivotal role in the design and development of critical components of software for Fusion, a Big Data replication platform, and its associated applications. We are looking to add a talented and passionate engineer with interests in large-scale distributed systems to join our amazing team. The Software Engineer will be joining our core Fusion Engineering team in San Ramon, California.
- 3+ years in Java development is required
- Experience developing in distributed systems and concurrency is required
- Experience with Linux environments is required
- Experience working with Hadoop preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon S3 is preferred
- Design, develop and test critical components of software for Fusion
- Design and develop large scale distributed applications as plugins to Fusion
- Integrate Fusion with third party data storage solutions
- Enhance and add innovative features to existing capabilities of the Fusion replication platform
- Automate and test features to ensure shipping of high-quality products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Math required
WANdisco is the LiveData company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize their IT infrastructure with its groundbreaking distributed coordination engine (DConE) in the WANdisco Fusion platform, enabling companies to generate hyperscale economics with the same IT budget—across multiple development environments, data centers, and cloud providers. WANdisco Fusion powers hundreds of the Global 2000, including Cisco Systems, Allianz, AMD, Juniper, Morgan Stanley and more. With significant OEM relationships with IBM and Dell EMC and go-to-market partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Databricks, Cisco, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Neudesic, Oracle, Alibaba and other industry titans –WANdisco is igniting a LiveData movement worldwide.