San Ramon, California /
Development – Engineering /
The Software Engineer will play a pivotal role in the design and development of critical components of software for Fusion, a Big Data replication platform, and its associated applications. We are looking to add a talented and passionate engineer with interests in large-scale distributed systems to join our amazing team. The Software Engineer will be joining our core Fusion Engineering team in San Ramon, California.
- 3+ years in Java development is required
- Experience developing in distributed systems and concurrency is required
- Experience with Linux environments is required
- Experience working with Hadoop preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon S3 is preferred
- Design, develop and test critical components of software for Fusion
- Design and develop large scale distributed applications as plugins to Fusion
- Integrate Fusion with third party data storage solutions
- Enhance and add innovative features to existing capabilities of the Fusion replication platform
- Automate and test features to ensure shipping of high-quality products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Math required
WANdisco is the LiveData company. WANdisco solutions enable enterprises to create an environment where data is always available, accurate, and protected, creating a strong backbone for their IT infrastructure and a bedrock for running consistent, accurate machine learning applications. With zero downtime and zero data loss, WANdisco LiveData Cloud Services keep geographically dispersed data at any scale consistent between on-premises and cloud environments allowing businesses to operate seamlessly in a hybrid or multi-cloud environment. WANdisco has over a hundred customers and significant go-to-market partnerships with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Oracle, and others as well as OEM relationships with IBM and Alibaba. For more information on WANdisco, visit www.wandisco.com.