Field Marketing Manager - Southern Europe
Marketing – International /
At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Field Marketing Manager - Southern Europe
The Field Marketing Manager - EMEA will help accelerate Wasabi’s Go-to-Market Strategy by planning and executing marketing programs to support the growth requirements for the European region. This role includes collaborating and driving marketing plans and strategic initiatives utilizing a marketing mix of traditional, digital, and social media tactics that build brand awareness, generate revenue opportunities, and accelerate existing opportunities through the sales cycle. Key initiatives will also include planning and executing webinars and events, planning joint activities with technology partners, managing marketing development funds and activities with channel partners and distributors, and working with OEM partners as a key to sell through to end users. Remote work environment, however, ideal candidate will be located in Benelux.
- Drive regional execution of marketing programs to continue to build Wasabi’s brand awareness and demand in EMEA including industry and partner events (in person and virtual), email and communication strategy in alignment with our global marketing campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for digital campaign execution via different media outlets in region including email, social media, and relevant third party trade publications.
- Collaborate with regional sales and global marketing teams to build a comprehensive go to market plan for the region.
- Work with Technology Alliance Partners and Value Added Distributors to drive joint marketing activities that help recruit new channel partners and create customer demand.
- Plan, execute, and measure ROI on marketing campaigns and activities and manage budget across the region.
- 5-10 years experience in marketing roles in the region, preferably in a technology, SaaS or cloud services. Storage, backup, archiving industry experience is a plus.
- Bilingual with ability to speak English and native/advanced French.
- An affinity to high growth, fast paced environments.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM platforms like Salesforce.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment and to travel as needed to support field marketing events in central and southern Europe.
- Ideal Candidate will be located in Benelux.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.