Channel Account Manager - Benelux
Sales – EMEA Sales /
At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Channel Account Manager
Wasabi’s Channel Account Manager is a part of the Sales Organization. We’re looking to add an enthusiastic, driven, and ambitious Channel Sales Rockstar in order to grow and support Wasabi partners even further. You will work with those partners to add Wasabi to their sales and marketing models and ultimately help them fulfill end-user Wasabi business. Wasabi’s channel marketing program is an outstanding resource to our channel sales teams. Channel Marketing generates new partner leads and also makes a large portfolio of channel resources available to Wasabi Channel Account Managers.
This role will report to the business lead in EMEA.
- Recruit, onboard, and activate new, qualified Wasabi channel sales partners.
- Present and gain inspired understanding of Wasabi’s disruptive hot cloud storage solution.
- Drive adoption of wasabi channel programs among your partners.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Establish and maintain joint partner planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Coordinate Wasabi and Partner resources, to sell through partner organizations to end-users.
- Foster excellent communication internally and externally, and in adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leverage marketing automation and CRM tools to rapidly isolate ideal partner and end-user prospects and systematically track and forecast opportunities.
- 2-3 years of technology channel sales experience (storage experience a plus).
- Disciplined about planning, setting goals, and following up.
- Self-starter, passionate about achieving success.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Coachable and open to feedback on suggested alternative methods and processes.
- Creative team player, willing to make positive suggestions to further the team’s success.
- Enthusiastic about the challenge of working at a start-up.
- Prior experience with HubSpot or Salesforce CRM.
- Sales training certification a plus.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Bilingual with the ability to speak English and native/advanced French.
Wasabi Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.