Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing – Demand Generation
Wave propels brave entrepreneurs who pursue their dreams and drive the world’s economy. As an award-winning product and company, and one of the fastest growing financial services software, we have more than 3.5 million business owners from 200+ countries around the world. Every year, we track over $240 billion in income and expenses and more than $20 billion in invoices. We’re on a mission to change the lives of Entrepreneurs across the globe, and looking for only the best to join us.
About The Team
We are a digitally savvy, diverse and smart group of professionals purposefully focused on spreading the word of all that Wave offers. We laugh a lot. We play with dogs. We believe using data coupled with intuition and human insights helps us craft better content and branded experiences. Our goal is to inspire, educate and empower brave entrepreneurs to take positive action in managing their business finances.
About The Role
Reporting to the Director, Demand Generation, you will own and be responsible for the volume, velocity, and quality of Wave’s top-of-the-funnel signup number. You will focus on executing on our paid performance acquisition channels.
Here's how you will make an impact
- Plan and execute paid performance campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: launch, optimize, measure, test, repeat.
- Develop and execute audience segmentation strategies: know who we’re talking to, and target with specific messages.
- Run methodical conversion rate optimization testing.
- Lead daily optimization of our full range of paid acquisition channels.
- Be a master of analytics tracking and reporting; understand and report on how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and revenue.
- Generate detailed weekly performance reports and forecasts, with credible insights and recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Partner closely with product marketing and creative teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns.
You'll thrive here if you have:
- 2+ years’ experience in digital growth marketing, with an emphasis on SaaS customer acquisition.
- Experience developing and launching SEM and paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) campaigns.
- A hands-on growth expert that thrives on experimenting with new acquisition channels, as well as testing and optimizing.
- Capable of both developing strategy and executing campaigns or tactics.
- Highly competent in using tools such as: Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Amplitude etc.
- Rock-solid skills in paid performance social marketing.
- Hands-on experience building, running and optimizing campaigns and tactics geared at B2B customer acquisition.
- Knowledge in both mobile and web tactics.
- Impeccable communications skills.
- Nice to have: experience with SEO.
- The desire to learn other functions of demand generation and more.
We hire world-class talent, but the learning doesn’t stop once you’re in the door. We’re committed to growing you personally and professionally through flexible mentorship programs, ongoing learning opportunities and a serious investment in each employee. We’re here to do excellent work - together - and achieve that through bringing on only the best and developing them to be even better.
With collaboration and transparency at our core, including monthly town halls where we regularly share business metrics and updates from the CEO, we’re empowered to pivot plans to solve problems, remove bottlenecks and always find a way to win for our Customers.
Our culture is reflected in a stellar Glassdoor rating (including a 99% approval rating of our CEO) as well as numerous awards. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada's Top Ten Most Admired Corporate Cultures, an Employee Recommended Workplace, and Great Place to Work Certified, awarded specifically in the Technology, Millennial, Inclusion and Women categories for several years running.
Get ready to do the best work of your career with Wave. We're waiting for you.