Marketing – Demand Generation
Wave propels brave entrepreneurs who pursue their dreams and drive the world’s economy. As an award-winning product and company, and one of the fastest growing financial services software, we have more than 3.5 million business owners from 200+ countries around the world. Every year, we track over $240 billion in income and expenses and more than $20 billion in invoices. We’re on a mission to change the lives of Entrepreneurs across the globe, and looking for only the best to join us.
About the Team:
We are a digitally savvy, diverse and smart group of professionals purposefully focused on spreading the word of all that Wave offers. We laugh a lot. We play with dogs. We believe using data coupled with intuition and human insights helps us craft better content and branded experiences. Our goal is to inspire, educate and empower brave entrepreneurs to take positive action in managing their business finances.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will own and be responsible for the volume, velocity, and quality of Wave’s top-of-the-funnel signup number. You will focus on building on our strong SEO acquisition channel by expanding its coverage and depth.
Here's how you will make an impact:
- Plan strategies and execute organic growth tactics to improve conversion rates.
- Lead and optimize SEO through keyword research, optimization and execution.
- Facilitate and lead architectural, technical and content SEO recommendations.
- Discover and develop new, high-volume growth channels for Wave.
- Be a master of analytics tracking and reporting; understand and report on how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers and revenue.
- Generate detailed weekly performance reports and forecasts, with credible insights and recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Understanding the entire customer journey while maintaining a focus on our public site.
- Ensure content is integrated and optimized across all channel (paid & organic).
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders including product marketing, creative, and front-end web development teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns.
You'll thrive here if you have:
- 4+ years’ experience in digital growth marketing
- A hands-on growth expert that thrives on experimenting with new acquisition channels, as well as methodical conversion rate optimization testing
- Hands-on experience building, running and optimizing campaigns and tactics geared at B2B customer acquisition
- Beneficial to have experience driving high-scale customer acquisition in B2B SaaS
- Capable of both developing acquisition strategy and executing campaigns or tactics
- High level of comfort with HTML and content management systems
- Highly competent in using SEO, SEM, social, and analytics tools
- Rock-solid skills in SEO, SEM, CRO, and online acquisition
- Impeccable communications skills
- The desire to learn other functions of demand generation and more
We hire world-class talent, but the learning doesn’t stop once you’re in the door. We’re committed to growing you personally and professionally through flexible mentorship programs, ongoing learning opportunities and a serious investment in each employee. We’re here to do excellent work - together - and achieve that through bringing on only the best and developing them to be even better.
With collaboration and transparency at our core, including monthly town halls where we regularly share business metrics and updates from the CEO, we’re empowered to pivot plans to solve problems, remove bottlenecks and always find a way to win for our Customers.
Our culture is reflected in a stellar Glassdoor rating (including a 99% approval rating of our CEO) as well as numerous awards. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada's Top Ten Most Admired Corporate Cultures, an Employee Recommended Workplace, and Great Place to Work Certified, awarded specifically in the Technology, Millennial, Inclusion and Women categories for several years running.
Get ready to do the best work of your career with Wave. We're waiting for you.