Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – Product Marketing
Wave propels brave entrepreneurs who pursue their dreams and drive the world’s economy. As an award-winning product and company, and one of the fastest growing financial services software, we have more than 3.5 million business owners from 200+ countries around the world. Every year, we track over $240 billion in income and expenses and more than $20 billion in invoices. We’re on a mission to change the lives of Entrepreneurs across the globe, and looking for only the best to join us.
Join our Marketing Team as a Product Marketing Manager in charge of the customer funnel; from signup to adoption and retention. You’ll be working collaboratively with all aspects of our Marketing team, as well as partnering with our software delivery team, working hand in hand with the Product group to strategically position our products within the market.
Here's how you'll make an impact:
- Understand the Wave ecosystem, customer, market and where our products and services fit within our competitive landscape.
- Use product and behavioural data to research ways to improve funnel metrics like adoption, engagement and churn, with a focus on delightful user communication and calls to action.
- Use product funnel data to guide your decision making and recommendations for funnel improvements.
- Build and execute strong nurture campaigns through customer journeys and further adoption of Wave products.
- Work with the Product Manager and others team members to build new features and flows.
- Run marketing campaigns to increase product acquisition, retention and launches.
These will help you thrive:
- Previous Product Marketing Management or Customer Marketing experience in a fast growing tech or B2B start up environment with ambitious goals.
- You have experience talking to, engaging with and marketing to customers.
- You deeply empathize with customers, their problems and challenges and can speak to them in a way that takes them on a journey to their success.
- Marketing on this team at Wave means improvements to adoption and retention flows, product communications and campaigns.
- Your curiosity and analytical skills let you find insights that even the brightest minds miss!
- You’re a self-starter who likes to be measured by the results of your work.A passion for working closely with customers.
We hire world-class talent, but the learning doesn’t stop once you’re in the door. We’re committed to growing you personally and professionally through flexible mentorship programs, ongoing learning opportunities and a serious investment in each employee. We’re here to do excellent work - together - and achieve that through bringing on only the best and developing them to be even better.
With collaboration and transparency at our core, including monthly town halls where we regularly share business metrics and updates from the CEO, we’re empowered to pivot plans to solve problems, remove bottlenecks and always find a way to win for our Customers.
Our culture is reflected in a stellar Glassdoor rating (including a 99% approval rating of our CEO) as well as numerous awards. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada's Top Ten Most Admired Corporate Cultures, an Employee Recommended Workplace, and Great Place to Work Certified, awarded specifically in the Technology, Millennial, Inclusion and Women categories for several years running.
Get ready to do the best work of your career with Wave. We're waiting for you.