QA Automation Engineer - Fintech
Product – Engineering /
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably. Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online (this is currently free) and funding these businesses with short-term finance (not free!).
We have offices in Dublin, London, Sydney and New York.
Why Wayflyer? 🚀
Wayflyer is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity. Our growth rate since our launch in April has been epic and we've attracted some of the world's top FinTech investors to back us on our mission.
We're facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and validation of our products is just one of those challenges. We take an automation approach to almost all most problems, and testing our software is no different. We are looking for an experienced test automation engineer to ensure we deliver high quality product to our the customers that depend upon it.
What you will do? 🤔
- Select the tools used by you and the team for testing Front End (React), API (RESTful), and database (SQL) layers.
- Work within our Finance Product Team to create automated tests for new features.
- Integrate these tests into our CI/CD Pipeline
- Maintain a set of automated tests to smoke test builds prior to automated deployment.
Why you? 🤓
- You want a chance to build a test automation stack from the ground up.
- You are already an expert in test automation, and want to hone your skills with a new set of problems.
- You'll have a strong engineering background, and want to practice your Python.
- You are ambitions and want to experience life in a startup.
- You enjoy working in high performing Agile teams to deliver solutions to users.
- Your are based in Ireland or UK, but don't want the hike to an office every day!
Why now? 🎢
- We're small but growing fast, so you'll be contributing hugely to the company's continued growth and success.
- You will get the shape the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll have lasting impact.
- We're a small team and you'll get to make decisions that matter, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.