Data Analyst - Sales Ops
Product – Data Science & Analytics /
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably.
Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online and funding these businesses with short-term finance.
We have offices in Dublin, London, Sydney and New York.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
Our growth rate since our launch in April has been epic and we've attracted some of the world's top FinTech investors to back us on our mission. We're facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
What you will do?
- Analyse sales and marketing data to create funding offers for our customers.
- Review financial, credit and marketing data to evaluate the financial health of our customers.
- Develop critical workflows for transforming, visualising, and extracting value from data (both marketing and financial data).
- Collaborate with our Engineering team to bring your ideas to production
- Work closely with the Sales and Finance teams to add new analyses and reports to our Insights Product.
- You have a passion for startups and online businesses. These are our only customers.
- You have a degree in a quantitative field, with preference for Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering degrees.
- You have 1+ years of experience in Data Analytics and Data Visualisation.
- You have 1+ years of experience with SQL/Python for transforming data and building data pipelines.
- You are independent, ambitious and self-motivated.
- You'll be contributing hugely to the company's continued growth and success.
- You will get the shape the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll have lasting impact.
- We're a small team and you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.