Business Development Representative - (Dutch)
Sales – Sales /
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably.
Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online (this is free) and funding these businesses with short-term finance (not free!).
Since launch in April 2020, Wayflyer deployed over $550m to eCommerce startups across 8 different jurisdictions. The company has offices in Dublin, London, Sydney and Atlanta (and remote colleagues across Europe).
Wayflyer is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a fast-growing, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
The company’s growth rate since inception has been stellar and we've attracted some of the world's top FinTech investors to back us on our mission.
We're facing many challenges as we launch in new markets each month and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
What Will You Do?
- Qualify Dutch eCommerce businesses from our lead generation output
- Prospect potential clients through cold calls, emails and LinkedIn to set up meetings for our Growth Capital Managers
- Present Wayflyer to potential clients
- Identify client needs
- Build trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- A real, genuine interest in startups and eCommerce stores. These are our only customers
- A strong track record of exceeding targets in outbound sales, ideally to the SMB market
- 1+ years experience selling to SMBs
- Fluent language skills in Dutch and English
- Great communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong sales instincts, results-focused, and a track record hitting and exceeding quota
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Previous startup experience a plus
- An ownership mentality, always seeking to improve Wayflyer's prospects, even in functions outside of sales
- Whatever it takes attitude
- You'll be contributing hugely to the company's ultimate growth and success.
- You'll be working with different disciplines and on a multitude of projects to bring your ideas through to fruition.
- You'll be highly independent and autonomous. As a leader within the company, you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.
- You'll be defining the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll leave a lasting impact.