We’re a venture-backed start-up, scaling quickly to handle strong demand in our current markets (Ireland, Australia, UK and US). We need your help to meet that challenge. As a Product Engineer on a small team, you will directly shape how the system is designed and developed.
You will make key technical decisions that lay the foundations for our growth. You will ship features that matter to our Customers.
You will create solutions for our hardest problems, to build a scalable system capable of processing data on behalf of thousands of Customers, and to process financial transactions with integrity and speed.
You will design and develop interfaces and frameworks to support other layers of the system, our user interfaces, and integrations with the third parties we use to deliver our services.
We work in Python and AWS, so you’ll get to hone your skills in developing and managing using these technologies. We like to be cross skilled, so you will help your teammates grow their back end skills. They in turn, will share their skills with you.
You'll get to
- Design, Deliver and support key features.
- Define and Lead the Server-Side Architecture.
- Enhance our practice in CI, test automation and continuous deployment.
- Mentor other members of the team to grow our skill base.
- Take an active role in product development and push new product directions
We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous experience developing server-side solutions at considerable scale.
- Strong experience in server side development in either Python, Java, C# or C++
- Expertise in data modelling and development of data processing pipelines
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- Strong practice in Unit & System testing, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of deploying/managing technologies using AWS as a Platform.
- Self-motivation and Independence.
- Maintaining side projects and libraries a major plus.
You will work in a small and awesome team of engineers, designers and data scientists. Every feature we ship makes a direct and positive impact on our Customers. We build it and we run it. We are empowered, responsible and ambitious.