Product – Engineering /
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably. Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online (this is currently free) and funding these businesses with short-term finance (not free!).
We have offices in Dublin, London, Sydney and New York.
Why Wayflyer? 🚀
Wayflyer is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity. Our growth rate since our launch in April has been epic and we've attracted some of the world's top FinTech investors to back us on our mission. We're facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
What you will do? 🤔
- Work across the company to identify, and then build and maintain vital data pipelines that will provide us with the insights we need to continue our rapid growth.
- Working within our current backend technical stack (AWS, Django, Snowflake and dbt), design, lead and grow our internal systems to knit together our platform, CRM and the various SaaS products that we use.
- Join a rapidly growing company and be able to directly guide our infrastructure for business intelligence.
Why you? 🤓
- You have the capacity to work autonomously in a rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer, building and maintaining pipelines and integrations, performing schema design and data modelling, with a demonstrable impact of your work on the business.
- You are a clear and concise communicator, who is able to communicate across the company to identify the business needs and execute on them.
Why now? 🎢
- You'll be contributing hugely to the company's continued growth and success.
- You will get the shape the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll have lasting impact.
- We're a small team and you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.