Financial Risk Analyst
Finance – Risk /
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably.
Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online and funding these businesses with short-term finance.
We have offices in Dublin, London, Sydney and New York.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed start-up that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
Our growth rate since our launch in April has been epic and we've attracted some of the world's top FinTech investors to back us on our mission. We're facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
What you will do?
- Analyse financial & non-financial factors to gain an understanding of how some of the best eCommerce companies in the world work!
- Understand and quantify the risks involved in running an eCommerce business.
- Present ideas and observations to team members.
- Collaborate with sales and engineering teams to improve customer experience.
- Develop a deep knowledge of marketing and selling online.
- Support sales team in developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Documenting and understanding regulatory and KYC practices related to our customers.
- You have a passion for start-ups and online businesses. These are our only customers.
- You have a degree in a quantitative or business related field – Eg. Accounting, Finance, Economics.
- You are independent, ambitious and self-motivated.
- You want to work as part of a small, growing team.
- Bonus: You have 2+ years of experience in accounting, finance or risk (a client facing role is a plus).
- You'll be contributing hugely to the company's continued growth and success.
- You will get to shape the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll have lasting impact.
- We're a small team and you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.