Solution Adoption Consultant- Patient Access
Client Success – HS&H Solution Adoption /
We are on a mission. To simplify and unify healthcare.
Waystar modernizes healthcare payment through innovative, cloud-based technology. We provide the highest-rated client experience to more than 500,000 providers, 22,000 healthcare organizations and 1,000 health systems and hospitals around the country. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Right now, we are looking to add talent to our Strategic Solution Adoption team. The Solution Adoption Consultant role will act as the primary client contact for Waystar solution-speciﬁc set-up and design issues during the implementation stage. The successful candidate will be comfortable in front of some of the most successful Health System and Hospital organizations in the U.S.
Looking for some details?
- Subject Matter Expert assigned to Waystar revenue cycle implementations - ensuring the contracted products are delivered in compliance with contractual terms, aligned with Waystar processes and drives a high level of client satisfaction.
- Ability to autonomously manage and meet deadlines of multiple projects.
- Establishes trusted relationships with the client project team, key influencers/stakeholders and client executive leadership.
- Clearly communicates challenges/shortcomings/issues to client and internal stakeholders by assessing causes and implications, recommending solutions and costs, and encouraging shared problem solving.
- Assesses problem causes and implications; recommends solutions and costs, and encourages shared problem solving.
- Develops and communicates a clear vision of customer success and regularly reports out on the status to all key stakeholders.
Do you fit our team?
- 3+ years working in the healthcare revenue cycle
- Strong software/technology acumen and understanding, including basic database principles, data exchange formats, etc.
- Proven leadership and issue resolution abilities
- Strong process orientation, problem solving & troubleshooting skills, and a firm commitment to quality
- HIPAA regulation knowledge
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle terminology
- Experience with ANSI standard, HL7 and/or healthcare transactions desired
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Good written and oral communication skills; team player
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Experience with Epic or Cerner EMR
- Payer Benefit Plans
- Payer / Hospital Contracts
- Healthcare code sets
- Obtaining prior authorizations from payer sites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Healthcare, CIS, CS or MIS
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Waystar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.