Cloud Platform Engineer
Louisville, KY or Overland Park, KS /
Waystar modernizes the healthcare revenue cycle through innovative, cloud-based technology. We provide the highest-rated client experience to more than 450,000 providers, 22,000 healthcare organizations and 750 health systems and hospitals around the country. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Do you fit our team?
· 5+ years of experience with AWS, Azure or other cloud platform
· 5+ years of experience analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
· Solid foundation of container and orchestration systems including Docker/OCI runtimes, Kubernetes and Helm.
· Proficient in one or more scripting language: PowerShell, Bash, Python, Go, or equivalent.
· Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform and Ansible
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment & welcome change
· Highly self-motivated
· Ability to work both in team and solo environments
· Experience building highly scalable software solutions
- N-Tier and SaaS development experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of CICD pipelines
- Experience with .NET Core, Java and PHP
- Monitoring and APM tooling experience (Splunk, New Relic, DataDog, Grafana)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.