Data Warehouse Architect
Technology – Business Intelligence Analytics
Waystar modernizes the healthcare revenue cycle through innovative, cloud-based technology. We provide the highest-rated client experience to more than 450,000 providers, 22,000 healthcare organizations and 750 health systems and hospitals around the country. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
What is the purpose of this position?
Right now, we are looking for an outstanding, brilliant, and driven Data Warehouse Architect to join our growing team. The Data Warehouse Architect will take responsibility for creating, managing, and executing data warehouse strategies, including selecting tools & setting project scopes and requirements to fulfill data needs.
Looking for some details?
- Guide and deliver technical design, implementation, and quality assurance for data warehouse projects.
- Understand business intelligence needs and reporting requirements to ensure system compatibility.
- Design and code ETL and data warehouse software, including correcting bugs or defects.
- Architect, integrate, and migrate data from multiple sources, including logical, physical, and dimensional models.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Additional duties as assigned
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science
- Previous work experience as a Data/Database Architect
- Highly-proficient with data solutions, mapping software, and database warehouse applications
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Demonstrated experience following strict privacy and security guidelines to protect data from intruders and unauthorized access
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards
- Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling/diagramming techniques
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Willingness to make decisions and solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.