Charlottesville, VA /
Dining Services – Front of the House /
· Friendly and enthusiastic.
· Someone that loves to help others.
· Ready to build meaningful relationships and create memorable experiences.
· Dependable and have a strong work ethic.
· Someone who wants to have fun and enjoy work.
We have a job for you at Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge.
We are looking for amazing people to join our team as Healthcare Servers.
No prior experience is necessary. We just want nice associates that are ready to learn and grow.
At Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge you'll build relationships with residents and enjoy coming to work knowing you are making a meaningful impact on the lives of our residents.
We offer reasonable hours with no late nights which will allow you to have a great work/life balance.
We will encourage and inspire you to do your best.
Your responsibilities will be…
· Delivering food to care area kitchens, plating dishes, and some limited food preparation.
· Having direct interactions with a population of caring, sweet, and appreciative residents.
· Providing the best care possible and only the best service, food, and atmosphere.
We are the best because…
· This is a premier community and we are a premier team.
· WCBR offers phenomenal, low-cost to associate health and dental insurance as well as retirement savings with matching plan.
· We provide uniforms so you don’t have to purchase them.
· We provide free staff meals.
· You can use our free onsite gym.
· We offer an amazing education assistance program to help our staff progress their careers.
Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge is a non-profit Premier Continuing Care Retirement Community serving over 400 residents with a mission of responding to the dynamic needs of the aging by providing high-quality services and programs in a residential environment.
This is an amazing community that you will love.
We need YOU to join us in supporting this mission.
This position has a minimum base rate of $15.00 per hour.
WCBR offers competitive wages, phenomenal, low-cost to associate health and dental insurance, retirement savings with matching plan, education assistance program, as well as other benefits for full-time staff. We even extend some benefit options to the part-time staff!
Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge is a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community serving over 400 residents with a mission of responding to the dynamic needs of the aging by providing high-quality services and programs in a residential environment. We need YOU to join us in supporting this mission.