Charlottesville, VA /
Marketing – Administration /
Do you have the ability and drive to create remarkable customer experiences? Are you goal oriented? Can you provide efficient and effective administrative support services in a team setting? Come join our MAGNETic Culture! Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge (WCBR) is seeking a team member to join our Marketing department supporting a lively 57-acre campus, 460+ residents, and 300+ associates.
The Marketing assistant not only provides efficient and effective administrative support services for the Marketing Department but they plan and execute associated events and assist prospective residents of WCBR too. When working with prospective residents they earn a team based commission!
- Perform routine clerical and administrative tasks requiring analysis, judgment and detailed knowledge of specific area of responsibility and consistently meets deadlines.
- Coordinate materials for marketing events and associated presentations.
- Coordinate production of materials. Edit and review copy for format, grammar and punctuation, spelling and general presentation.
- Maintain up-to-date and orderly files, including accurate databases and relevant documents. On a daily basis, screen, sort and route telephone calls; sort, distribute and post mail and follow-up on e-mails.
- Coordinate all admissions processes and move-in activities for residents. Maintain wait list program and communication with prospective residents waiting to move in.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule, coordinate, and implement activities with numerous details and multiple deadlines; ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work with attention to detail and minimal supervision.
- Ability to compose and edit correspondence, reports and summaries.
- Ability to manage time and projects, exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Marketing preferred or an Associate’s degree with at least three years of experience in office administration or marketing.
WCBR offers competitive wages, phenomenal, low-cost to associate health and dental insurance, retirement savings with matching plan, education assistance program, as well as many other benefits.
Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge is an accredited, not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community with a mission to provide a Lifecare community of vibrant living designed to meet the dynamic needs and opportunities of older adults. The WCBR Foundation, a subsidiary corporation, supports the overarching mission of WCBR by gathering private support for WCBR’s charitable activities. We need YOU to join us in supporting these important missions.
WCBR is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of every individual and does not discriminate against any individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status.