Senior Software Developer
Austin / Hybrid
Software Development – Software Development /
We're not rockstars or ninjas, just regular coders trying to make it a little easier to manage a doctor's office. Working in Ruby/Rails API with AngularJS/React front-end deployed on AWS cloud infrastructure we help keep track of patient appointments, drug inventory, and integrate with systems to send appointment reminders and bill insurance claims.
We hire people we can trust. As soon as you hit merge, your code is headed to production (and ringing a gong in our Austin office) and you're given a wide berth to solve problems and improve our engineering team. Come join a 10-person engineering organization spread across three smaller feature teams where you can make a direct impact.
- React/ES6 Front-end
- Ruby on Rails API
What You'll Do
- Write and deploy code
- Create tests
- Help spread good code practices
- Work with product on stories
- Improve our processes
- Attend daily stand-ups
- Stay curious and enjoy learning new things
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for growth and advancement (we've doubled in size over the past year!)
- Paid company holidays and PTO
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- STD, LTD, and basic Life Insurance completely free to you
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Virtual and in-person team events
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
Please note that this position is only open to candidates who reside within 1 hour driving distance of either our Austin or Dallas office.
Come join our growing company. We are an established healthcare SaaS start-up with offices in Dallas and Austin.
Founded in 2016, WeInfuse is an infusion center software and consulting organization. Our founders and their team have developed the first and only end-to-end software solution for infusion centers that has gained significant traction in the market. In addition to providing the industry’s leading SaaS solution, WeInfuse provides infusion center start-up, optimization and pharmaceutical manufacturer consulting services.