Redwood City, CA
We are seeking an Associate Recruiter with a stand-out work ethic, who is eager to embrace all parts of the recruiting process (sourcing, candidate management, closing, etc), and is terrific at building relationships.
You will be a front-line ambassador for our mission, forming relationships with top talent spanning numerous Wealthfront teams. You will work closely with internal hiring managers and other members of the Talent team - Sourcers, Recruiting Coordinators, and Senior Recruiters - to meet ambitious hiring goals, always focusing on improving the way we recruit. We work in a high volume, fast-paced environment with a major focus on candidate experience, strong relationships, and passion for the Wealthfront mission. We’d love to meet you, and share more about our team and this opportunity.
As a core member of the Recruiting team you will:
- Collaborate with the Talent team and other internal stakeholders to understand all open positions and recruiting needs
- Oversee full-cycle recruiting process for specific functions and/or openings, which will include: screening resumes, performing interviews, closing offers, drafting new hire paperwork, and facilitating the onboarding process
- Identify high-quality, diverse talent through creative sourcing channels (e.g. social networking, internet research, networking at events)
- Be receptive to coaching, and mentorship from Senior team members
- Be a diversity advocate, engaging and hiring candidates from all backgrounds
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events that attract top technical talent
- Track goals and metrics and leverage data to inform decisions
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 2+ years experience in a high-volume recruiting, sourcing or coordinating role; demonstrated experience maintaining large candidate pipelines and/or working in the University Recruiting area, a plus
- A team-first mentality, and a terrific work ethic
- Demonstrated experience achieving clearly defined goals
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including confidence with public speaking and networking
- Well-honed time management skills and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A deep understanding of Wealthfront’s business, teams and value proposition
- A results-oriented mindset
- Passion for talent branding efforts; experience with any of the following is a plus: developing social content, executing events both internal and external, managing blogs, etc
Once you join, Wealthfront will:
- Pair you with a 1:1 mentor to guide you through our onboarding program
- Provide you with strong mentorship and coaching, aimed at supporting your professional development through a dedicated career development budget, and by providing feedback during weekly 1:1s and bi-annual reviews
- Give you autonomy so you can be a happy and successful member of our team
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront’s vision is to optimize and automate our clients' finances exclusively through software. We've engineered a platform that delivers highly personalized advice and services including investment management, financial planning, and personal banking.
Wealthfront employees enable our clients to achieve their financial goals by developing sophisticated algorithms and investment strategies, intuitive user experiences and scalable infrastructure to continuously deploy mission-critical code. Join us as we help clients create their roadmap to financial freedom and scale from $11 billion in assets under management to trillions (yes, trillions).