CRM & Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Palo Alto, CA (Open to US-based Remote) /
Wealthfront is an investing and banking company on a mission to build a financial system that favors people over institutions. We help you grow your long-term wealth through automated investing and savings products, and give you a complete picture of your financial life.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund, and invest the rest in a personalized Wealthfront Investing account. We’re looking for innovative marketers to join us and define the future of marketing at Wealthfront.
As the CRM & Lifecycle Marketing Lead, you will chart the vision for the function and build a team that drives Wealthfront’s lifecycle marketing strategy across all touchpoints and stages of the customer journey.
You’ll immerse yourself in our product roadmap and partner closely with Product Marketing, Growth, Creative & Paid Marketing teams to build a plan that educates prospects about our products, converts new clients, encourages adoption of our ecosystem, and celebrates milestones as our clients work toward their goals. You’ll be responsible for developing the CRM strategy, defining our measurement, optimizing our tools and infrastructure, and executing the overarching plan. The role will span product launches, ongoing upsell opportunities, and brand initiatives across email, in-app, and other channels that you’ll have the opportunity to define.
- Develop a best-in-class lifecycle and CRM strategy, test plan, and measurement framework across channels
- Own the day-to-day operations and execution of email, in-app, and push campaigns including creative development, vendor management and reporting
- Work with Product Marketing and Creative teams to develop and optimize lifecycle programs that nurture leads, onboard new clients, and drive engagement, retention and advocacy
- Work with Product and Growth teams to test new incentives and product initiatives
- Leverage consumer insights and data to develop hypotheses about our audience’s needs
- Identify new CRM trends, implement best practices and build processes that enable ongoing experimentation
- Manage external CRM partners and tools
- Build and manage a CRM team over time
- 5-7 years of experience in consumer (B2C) CRM marketing, preferably in a tech or startup environment
- Analytical and growth mindset; leverage data to brainstorm ideas, build alignment and make decisions
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Braze, Iterable, Hubspot)
- Energetic about building a team from the ground up
- Experience with HTML & SQL preferred
- Personal finance knowledge/experience is a bonus, but not required
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service on a mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. We help you grow your wealth through automated investing and savings tools and give you a complete picture of your financial life with an intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund or 401(k), and invest the rest in their Wealthfront Investing accounts based on their goals. Join us and help turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.