Senior Manager Paid Social and Display
Palo Alto, CA (Open to US-based Remote) /
Wealthfront is an investing and banking company on a mission to build a financial system that favors people over institutions. We help you grow your long-term wealth through automated investing and savings products, and give you a complete picture of your financial life.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund, and invest the rest in a personalized Wealthfront Investing account. We’re looking for innovative marketers to join us and define the future of marketing at Wealthfront.
As the Sr. Manager for Paid Social and Display you will join a small but growing, quantitatively- focused Paid Marketing function that is responsible for driving user acquisition. You will be entrusted to drive flawless execution against a multi-quarter roadmap for our always-on paid social presence as well as actively test display and video ads across ad network/DSPs, GDN, Youtube and highly targeted endemic Display placements (e-newsletters etc). Because we are a small team we place high value on leaders who are keen to leverage their performance marketing skills across multiple channels to drive business growth. If you are a specialist in any one of the above and are hungry to learn more, we want to hear from you!
- Hands on management and optimization of paid social and display campaigns to drive user acquisition
- Paid Social Platforms: Test and execute campaigns against our target audience across multiple social platforms (e.g Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Quora, Reddit etc)
- Display campaigns: Test targeting our key audiences across endemic placements like e-newsletters, as well as Display and video ads across DSPs, GDN inventory and Youtube
- Lead channel reporting, budget management, campaign performance and data driven optimization for the channel
- Manage channel roadmap, frequently contributing and actively executing against our plan to grow users from paid social and display platforms
- Have a strong understanding of paid media levers like audience targeting, bids, creative, landing pages
- Have a clear point of view on the creative that will be relevant to drive channel performance
- Work with the Director of Paid Marketing to create channel forecasts, media plans, budgeting and forecasts
- Diversify media mix by launching newly onboarded vendors, and help to research new vendors/ platforms
- Work collaboratively with Creative and Growth teams to define messaging and landing page experiences that will grow the channel
- Track, report and present campaign performance to internal and external stakeholders
- Deep familiarity with how paid social platforms/ programmatic ad networks/DSPs, GDN, Youtube operate - this is a hands-on, execution- focused role that will play a critical part in developing the channel
- Bonus points if you have app acquisition experience and are familiar with both Web & App Tracking/Attribution
- 5+ years of experience executing on paid social campaigns at a high growth company (While experience with Display advertising across GDN. Youtube, programmatic platforms/DSPs is a great-to-have, it is not a requirement. We would however love for you to be someone who is an active learner and can pick up the required skills quickly.)
- Deeply familiar in user acquisition and performance marketing, making decisions based on CAC/LTV
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings, and areas of opportunity
- Attention to detail with regards to building out reporting, managing deadlines and juggling multiple projects
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation
- Structured thinker and strong problem-solving skills- there will be new challenges which will require an ability and interest in learning quickly
- Strong project management skills - this role requires a can-do attitude and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly proficient in Excel / Google Sheets, as well as a strong grasp of funnel analytics, A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Bias for action to succeed in a fast growing environment
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service on a mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. We help you grow your wealth through automated investing and savings tools and give you a complete picture of your financial life with an intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund or 401(k), and invest the rest in their Wealthfront Investing accounts based on their goals. Join us and help turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.