Ad Ops Manager
Palo Alto, CA (Open to US-based Remote) /
Wealthfront is an investing and banking company on a mission to build a financial system that favors people over institutions. We help you grow your long-term wealth through automated investing and savings products, and give you a complete picture of your financial life.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund, and invest the rest in a personalized Wealthfront Investing account. We’re looking for innovative marketers to join us and define the future of marketing at Wealthfront.
As the Ad Ops Manager, you will join a small but growing, quantitatively- focused Paid Marketing function that is responsible for driving user acquisition. We are looking for an Ad Ops manager to support the user acquisition team through the correct implementation of tracking. In addition to ad op responsibilities, this person will also help define and execute the paid marketing workflow to launch track and manage campaigns. This is a great opportunity for someone with ad ops experience who is interested in transitioning into a media buying/channel management role at a fast growing fintech.
- Support the paid marketing team in building a media channel strategy that connects with our audiences and drives user acquisition
- Operate as a key player on the paid marketing team, building, maintaining and managing our ad operations function as we scale (i.e. ad ops workflow, tracking infrastructure)
- Develop trafficking quality assurance processes and ensure implementation of processes for all future campaigns
- Own the creation and implementation of UTM links for all digital channels. You will be responsible for making sure all links are tracking post-launch to allow for correct attribution of all performance marketing campaigns. A deep understanding of UTM parameters is expected.
- Troubleshoot tracking and reporting issues working with data engineering/ENG teams to confirm the issues. Actively communicate these issues with any implications to the wider team
- Coordinate with channel managers to assist in launching new ad creatives, placements and audiences.
- Act as a resource to other teams (influencers, email marketing, social, PR) to ensure any and all marketing links are tracked and accounted for
- Support the team in managing operational items on the team; operational items include onboarding new platforms and managing Risk Review, assisting the team with JIRA tickets etc
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising either at an media agency/creative agency/in-house team with a focus on trafficking and digital tracking and a strong interest in growing into a media buyer/ channel manager
- Proficient in MS Excel; SQL a plus
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation
- Structured thinker and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work across teams and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to collaborate
- BA/BS degree preferred
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service on a mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. We help you grow your wealth through automated investing and savings tools and give you a complete picture of your financial life with an intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund or 401(k), and invest the rest in their Wealthfront Investing accounts based on their goals. Join us and help turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.