Lead Product Designer, Growth Team
Palo Alto, CA /
We are building a digital-only financial hub that works to improve financial outcomes for our clients, so they can spend less time managing their money, and more time doing the things they love. We envision a future where we automatically and intelligently route a client’s paycheck to take care of their day-to-day expenses, emergency fund, savings for financial goals, and long-term security. This is an audacious and inspiring vision we call Self-Driving Money™.
Design at Wealthfront
Unlike many companies where designers are trained to make incremental changes and work through a chain of hierarchy to advocate for bold new ideas, designers at Wealthfront are expected to be innovative, creative and strategic, because design is critical to realizing our vision. Designers are expected to define problems, new opportunities and solutions that are deeply rooted in human psychology and behavior as well as a sound understanding of our technology and business, all in very tight collaboration with engineers, product managers, researchers and data scientists. In an environment where we’re making big bets, and innovation is encouraged, we embrace failure and care much more about the magnitude of success versus percentage of times we are successful. And unlike many organizations, design is an equal partner to engineering and product and plays an important role in the executive staff that collectively make all critical strategic decisions.
About the Role
The Growth team at Wealthfront is responsible for bringing in new clients into the Wealthfront ecosystem and deepening their relationship with us through adoption of relevant financial products and services that serve their life needs. The team focuses on projects that impact near term business metrics and create learning opportunities for long term business growth. As the design lead on our Growth team, you will partner with Product Managers, Engineers and Data Scientists, to drive user acquisitions and adoption of products through data informed product & design decisions.
- Partner with cross-functional leads to drive Growth team strategy, metrics and roadmap that align with company strategy and focus
- Partner with product, engineering, marketing, research and client support to identify and strategize new growth opportunities and ideas for roadmap planning and prioritization
- Partner with product manager to establish project goal and hypothesis, and collaborate with engineers and data scientist to setup design experiments
- Lead multiple design projects across different product development lifecycles
- Collaborate with product designers and brand designers to improve and elevate overall design quality
- Incorporate market research and user research into design solutions
- Lead creative direction to drive user acquisitions and product adoption
- Mentor and support other designer on the growth team
- 5 years of experience in a product design role in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience working on growth team is a huge plus but not a requirement
- Experience working across the product development lifecycle and successfully shipping products.
- Experience designing web and mobile based application is required
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for the web and mobile.
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, schematics, and visual design for products and services
- Experience conducting customer research ranging from developing research plan, identifying insights to conducting usability tests
- Demonstrate ability to plan, manage, and drive projects from beginning to end.
- Growth mindset and experience with using data to inform design decisions.
- Embracing of experimental design and enjoying the iterative nature of growth projects
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop strategy and roadmap for the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking service. We help you manage your money for both your short-term and long-term goals by providing a cash account with a top-of-market APY, best-in-class automated investment management, and free financial advice, anytime you want it.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our 2020 efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.