Redwood City, CA
At Wealthfront we have an ambitious vision to optimize and automate all your personal finances. By delivering our service exclusively through software, we can also offer very low fees and account minimums. Over the past six years our clients have rewarded us with $10 billion to manage and we have attracted some of the best venture capital firms in the business including Benchmark Capital, Greylock, Index Ventures and Social Capital. We recently closed a $75 million round of funding from Tiger Global and are rapidly growing our team. So if you're passionate about helping people secure their ambitions while helping to change an industry, keep reading.
Are you interested in building the flagship Android app for the fastest growing automated investment service? We're looking for extraordinary engineers who are passionate about designing and delivering incredible user experiences that will revolutionize the way people handle their investments.
- Drive the architecture and infrastructure for the Android app
- Collaborate with design and product to define a delightful Android experience using material design
- Mentor Android engineers on software engineering and Android best practices on a fully native app
- Lead user-facing cross-functional projects
- Work with frontend and backend engineers to design, build and test reusable REST APIs
- Develop key features and improve developer productivity
- Drive Android technology adoption decisions. We currently develop with RxJava, Dagger 2 and Kotlin.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, with at least 2 on Android
- Experience shipping an Android app to Google Play
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Deep knowledge of the Android SDKExcellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- BS or MS in computer science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
For more information please visit www.wealthfront.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.