Senior Product Manager, Automation
Palo Alto, CA /
Product Management /
Product at Wealthfront strives to re-imagine a financial industry where products are delivered by technology, not people, enabling clients to earn more money with less effort and anxiety. We earn and maintain client trust through quality product experiences built with a deep understanding of the client, close collaboration across a wide variety of functions and high visibility with the executive team. As a result of that trust, clients stay with us for a long time and give us more of their money each year. We believe that delight is the greatest form of virality; we strive to delight our clients, connecting with them emotionally, which causes our clients to tell others about us. We balance improving existing products with creating entirely new products, and we care far more about achieving a high magnitude of success on a few successful products than every product being successful.
Wealthfront is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our automation team, where we recently launched Autopilot, a free service that automates your savings strategy. Automation is a foundational pillar of our vision to optimize and automate all of life’s finances, something we call Self-Driving Money™. As a result, you’ll be a key contributor to a high priority product area with significant growth opportunities. Success in this role requires a healthy balance of executional excellence and product vision.
This is a unique opportunity to rethink how consumers interact with their finances from the ground up, using software to offer simpler product experiences that let customers spend less time managing their money and more time enjoying their lives. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
- 4+ years of Product Management or founder experience in a consumer software company
- Passion for building delightful product experiences
- Experience working with complex or highly regulated products
- Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an executional, action-oriented mindset and an eagle eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial and creative attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners
- Adept at driving alignment around trade-off decisions based on product and company priorities
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Champion and curate the product vision, continually refine it based on customer insights, and rally the team around it.
- Define the product priorities and short, medium, and long-term roadmap.
- Lead the team to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles, breaking down the product roadmap into executable stories and requirements
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of the team’s work.
- Work cross-functionally to take new products and features to market in a way that maximizes their success