Palo Alto, CA (Open to US-based Remote) /
Wealthfront’s vision is to make it delightfully easy to build long-term wealth on your own terms. We want to empower young investors to expand their horizon, and easily explore and execute on a wider range of investing strategies, make informed investment decisions that are consistent with their values and beliefs while also making it effortless to grow and compound their savings exponentially, that’s transformational to their lives and their long-term future.
Are you passionate about helping people secure their ambitions? Do you want to help reimagine an entire industry so it always puts the customer first? If so, keep reading.
- Full-cycle recruiting for technical and non-technical roles, which includes: sourcing, screening resumes, performing interviews, closing offers, and advising hiring managers.
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies through networking, internet research, LinkedIn, GitHub, Open Source project lists and more
- Cultivate relationships with internal hiring managers and other stakeholders from across the company, acting as a strategic partner in the hiring and closing process
- Track goals and metrics and leverage data to inform decisions
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Help innovate our talent brand, partnering with key stakeholders to align and optimize messaging and strategy
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience partnering with hiring managers on hiring initiatives and achieving clearly defined goals
- Familiarity working with a variety of hiring teams (e.g., Software Engineering, Product, Design, G&A, University)
- Passion for finding diverse talent and championing inclusion throughout the hiring process and within the company
- A strong work ethic, and who thrives in an ever changing startup environment
- Commitment to knowledge sharing and thought leadership for sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Well-honed time management and experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- 1-4 years experience in a multifaceted recruiting role
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront started with the ambition to transform the investment advisory business, with the goal to unlock access to high quality investment advice for millions who were underserved by the traditional institutions. We built the first automated investment product that allows you to invest in a personalized portfolio of thousands of companies in seconds for a remarkably low fee; we then expanded into banking which made it remarkably easy for people to automate their finances end-to-end and eliminated the hassle of money management, all of which resulted in attracting more than $27 billion of our client’s hard earned savings, created the robo-advisor category and transformed the broader industry. And yet, we have a long way to go to achieve our mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions.
Wealthfront’s vision is to make it delightfully easy to build long-term wealth on your own terms. This vision is more relevant than ever because millions more people are getting into the market early and investing their hard earned savings in a handful of stocks. While this is a great way to start, it is inconsistent with building long-term wealth. We want to empower young investors to expand their horizon, and easily explore and execute on a wider range of investing strategies, make informed investment decisions that are consistent with their values and beliefs while also making it effortless to grow and compound their savings exponentially, that’s transformational to their lives and their long-term future.