Senior Product Manager, Cash
Palo Alto, CA
Wealthfront is looking for a Senior Product Manager to build and scale our Cash product, a high-yield, FDIC-insured account that has amassed more than $7B in assets in less than a year - our fastest growing product ever! You’ll work with a high-performing cross-functional team to add support for direct deposit, paying bills, accessing a debit card, and other features that allow Wealthfront to become our customers’ primary institution for banking services. This product is a foundational pillar of our vision to optimize and automate all of life’s finances, something we call Self-Driving Money™. As a result, you’ll be a key contributor to our highest priority product development effort and most significant growth opportunity. Success in this role requires a healthy balance of executional excellence and product vision.
This is a unique opportunity to rethink traditional banking products from the ground up, using software to offer simpler product experiences that help customers get more money on all their money. If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a consumer software company
- Passion for building delightful product experiences
- Experience working with complex or highly regulated products
- Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an executional, action-oriented mindset and an eagle eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial and creative attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners
- Adept at driving alignment around trade-off decisions based on product and company priorities
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Champion and curate the product vision, continually refine it based on customer insights, and rally the team around it.
- Define the product priorities and short, medium, and long-term roadmap.
- Lead the team to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles, breaking down the product roadmap into executable stories and requirements
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of the team’s work.
- Work cross-functionally to take new products and features to market in a way that maximizes their success
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking service. We help you manage your money for both your short-term and long-term goals by providing a cash account with a top-of-market APY, best-in-class automated investment management, and free financial advice, anytime you want it. We entered into the banking space in a big way this past year with the launch of our cash account that offers an interest rate 18x greater than the national average. We’ve been overwhelmed by the response and grew over 100% last year to manage over $23 billion in total client assets.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™️. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our 2020 efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don't just like, they love.